Break time roster
Alternating between 3 groups:
- Violins and violas
- Woodwinds (Flutes, Clarinets, Oboe & Bassoon) and Brass (Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn)
A reminder that if you are on break duty you need to do the following:
- Bring snacks to share. Could be a packet of biscuits or chips, a cake, bread and dips, some fresh fruit. Easily shareable food is best.
- One person will need to get 1 litre of milk as their contribution. Please arrange in the previous rehearsal or get some from the supermarket across the road when arriving.
- Set up the tea and coffee, get out cups, turn on the urn at the start of rehearsal.
- Help set up and pack up chairs
- Wash the dishes, clean kitchen area and leave it sparkly for the next group to use.
- Please contribute, it is sad to see when the same people help every time and others don’t.
February 6 – Violins and Violas
February 20 – Woodwinds and Brass
March 5 – Cellos
March 19 – Violins and Violas
April 2 – Woodwinds and Brass
April 16 – Cellos
April 30 – Violins and Violas
May 14 – Woodwinds and Brass
May 28 – Cellos
June 11 – Violins and Violas
June 25 – Woodwinds and Brass
July 9 – Cellos
July 23 – Violins and Violas
August 6 – Woodwinds and Brass
August 20 – Cellos
September 3 – Violins and Violas
September 17 – Woodwinds and Brass
October 1 – Cellos
October 15 – Violins and Violas
October 29 – Woodwinds and Brass
November 12 – Cellos
November 26 – Violins and Violas
December 10 – Woodwinds and Brass