Break time roster
Alternating between 3 groups:
- Violins and violas
- Woodwinds (Flutes, Clarinets, Oboe & Bassoon) and Brass (Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn)
A reminder that if you are on break duty you need to do the following:
- Bring snacks to share. Could be a packet of biscuits or chips, a cake, bread and dips, some fresh fruit. Easily shareable food is best.
- One person will need to get 1 litre of milk as their contribution. Please arrange in the previous rehearsal or get some from the supermarket across the road when arriving.
- Set up the tea and coffee, get out cups, turn on the urn at the start of rehearsal.
- Help set up and pack up chairs
- Wash the dishes, clean kitchen area and leave it sparkly for the next group to use.
- Please contribute, it is sad to see when the same people help every time and others don’t.
February 2, held at Leinster Grove Community Hall, Violins Violas
February 16 held at Leinster Grove Community Hall, Woodwinds and Brass
March 2 return to Northcote Senior Citizens Hall, Cellos
March 16: Violins and Violas
March 30 : Woodwinds and Brass
April 13: Cellos
April 27: Violins and Violas
May 11: Woodwinds and Brass
May 25: Cellos
June 8: Violins and Violas
June 22: Woodwinds and Brass
July 6: Cellos
July 20: Violins and Violas
August 3: Woodwinds and Brass
August 17: Cellos
August 31: Violins and Violas
September 14: Woodwinds and Brass
September 28: Cellos
October 12: Violins and Violas
October 26: Woodwinds and Brass
November 9: Cellos
November 23: Violins and Violas
December 7: Woodwinds and Brass