Break time roster
Alternating between 3 groups:
- Violins and violas
- Woodwinds (Flutes, Clarinets, Oboe & Bassoon) and Brass (Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn)
A reminder that if you are on break duty you need to do the following:
- Bring snacks to share. Could be a packet of biscuits or chips, a cake, bread and dips, some fresh fruit. Easily shareable food is best.
- One person will need to get 1 litre of milk as their contribution. Please arrange in the previous rehearsal or get some from the supermarket across the road when arriving.
- Set up the tea and coffee, get out cups, turn on the urn at the start of rehearsal.
- Help set up and pack up chairs
- Wash the dishes, clean kitchen area and leave it sparkly for the next group to use.
- Please contribute, it is sad to see when the same people help every time and others don’t.
February 8, Violins Violas
February 22, Woodwinds and Brass
March 8, Cellos
March 22: Violins and Violas
April 5 : Woodwinds and Brass
April 19: Cellos
May 3: Violins and Violas
May 17: Woodwinds and Brass
May 31: Cellos
June 14: Violins and Violas
June 28: Woodwinds and Brass
July 12: Cellos
July 26: Violins and Violas
August 9: Woodwinds and Brass
August 23: Cellos
September 6: Violins and Violas
September 20: Woodwinds and Brass
October 4: Cellos
October 18: Violins and Violas
November 1: Woodwinds and Brass
November 15: Cellos
November 29: Violins and Violas
To Be confirmed