Little Winter Concert YouTube Links
Arrangements we will be performing (so listen with your music or instrument to nail any exposed entries!)
And for inspiration (close, but not play-alongable!)
Concert Details for Orchestra members can be found here: Little Winter Music-concert plan
Break time roster
Alternating between 3 groups:
- Violins and violas
- Woodwinds (Flutes, Clarinets, Oboe & Bassoon) and Brass (Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn)
A reminder that if you are on break duty you need to do the following:
- Bring snacks to share. Could be a packet of biscuits or chips, a cake, bread and dips, some fresh fruit. Easily shareable food is best.
- One person will need to get 1 litre of milk as their contribution. Please arrange in the previous rehearsal or get some from the supermarket across the road when arriving.
- Set up the tea and coffee, get out cups, turn on the urn at the start of rehearsal.
- Help set up and pack up chairs
- Wash the dishes, clean kitchen area and leave it sparkly for the next group to use.
- Please contribute, it is sad to see when the same people help every time and others don’t.
February 7 – Woodwinds and Brass
February 21 – Cellos
March 7 – Violins and Violas
March 21 – Woodwinds and Brass
April 4 – Cellos
April 18 – Violins and Violas
May 2 – Woodwinds and Brass
May 16 – Cellos
May 30 – Violins and Violas
June 13 – Woodwinds and Brass (concert)
June 27 – Cellos
July 11 – Violins and Violas (EXTRA Rehearsal)
July 18 – Woodwinds and Brass
July 25 – Cellos (EXTRA Rehearsal)
August 1 – Violins and Violas
August 8 – Woodwinds and Brass (Private Soiree)
August 15 – Cellos (Dress Rehearsal)
August 22 – Violins and Violas
September 5 – Woodwinds and Brass
September 19 – Cellos
October 3 – Violins and Violas
October 17 – Woodwinds and Brass
October 31 – Cellos
November 14 – Violins and Violas
November 28 – Woodwinds and Brass
December 12 – Cellos