Recordings to assist practise
“The Crossing” by Andrea Keeble – Bayside Chamber Orchestra performance in May 2016
Break time roster
Alternating between 3 groups:
- Violins and violas
- Woodwinds (Flutes, Clarinets, Oboe & Bassoon) and Brass (Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn)
A reminder that if you are on break duty you need to do the following:
- Bring snacks to share. Could be a packet of biscuits or chips, a cake, bread and dips, some fresh fruit. Easily shareable food is best.
- One person will need to get 1 litre of milk as their contribution. Please arrange in the previous rehearsal or get some from the supermarket across the road when arriving.
- Set up the tea and coffee, get out cups, turn on the urn at the start of rehearsal.
- Help set up and pack up chairs
- Wash the dishes, clean kitchen area and leave it sparkly for the next group to use.
- Please contribute, it is sad to see when the same people help every time and others don’t.
February 8, Violins Violas
February 22, Woodwinds and Brass
March 8, Cellos
March 22: Violins and Violas
April 5 : Woodwinds and Brass
April 19: Cellos
May 3: Violins and Violas
May 17: Woodwinds and Brass
May 31: Cellos
June 7 (extra rehearsal!): Violins and Violas
June 14: Woodwinds and Brass
June 28 (Winter Soiree): Cellos
July 12: Violins and Violas
July 26: Woodwinds and Brass
August 9: Cellos
August 23: Violins and Violas
September 6: Woodwinds and Brass
September 20: Cellos
October 4: Violins and Violas
October 18: Woodwinds and Brass
November 1: Cellos
November 15: Violins and Violas
November 29: Woodwinds and Brass
To Be confirmed